Welcome to your portal for dance information in the Greater Macon Area. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Dancers in all styles are welcome at any and all functions being sponsored or hosted by the Greater Macon Chapter 6059 of USA Dance.
Next Chapter Monthly Dance: Saturday, September 13th, 2014 --- 7:30 - 10:30 p.m. Howard Community Club,- 5645 Forsyth Road, Macon GA. A complimentary dance lesson at 7:30 to 8:15 p.m. followed by open dancing to the music of our own DJ Mr. Chester Gibbs from 8:15 - 10:30 p.m. Light Refreshments are offered but everyone is invited to add to our Snack Table.
Georgia Golden Olympics: Thursday, September 18th, 2014 --- 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. A social dance competition held for adults 55 years and older annually. The fee to compete is $40 each and due August 01, 2014. Free to those who attend to observe. There will be 3 judges from the surrounding area. Held in the Wellston Center of the Recreation Dept in Warner Robins, Ga.
FALL DANCE "Dances For Fun"
ST. JOSEPH'S SOCIAL HALL, SEPTEMBER 19, 2014 7:30-10:30PM
- Co-sponsored by St. Joseph's Dance Ministry and the Greater Macon Chapter #6059 of USA Dance
- Music by the" Good Vibrations" Band led by Mr. John Laughter
- During intermissions line -dancing and a drawing
- Light refreshments, wine, water and soft drinks for a small donation
- Fee: $20pp, students with ID$10. Dress is semi-formal.
- Lighted and secured parking across the street from the social hall on New Street.
- Cash and Check accepted
- Agnes Bikus-478-743-7970,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Smith-478-919-6534,email@example.com
Shall We Dance?