Welcome to your portal for dance information in the Greater Macon Area. Never Danced, Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Dancers in all styles are welcome at any and all functions being sponsored or hosted by the Greater Macon Chapter 6059 of USA Dance.
St. Joseph Catholic Church
& the Greater Macon Chapter #6059 USA Dance
DANCES FOR FUN "Spring Fling Ball"
May 8, 2015
7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Come join us for the Spring Fling Ball at the Social Hall of St. Joseph's Church, 860 New Street side door entrance of church off Poplar Street, Macon.
- Dance to the live band music of "Good Vibrations"
- Admission is $20 pp and $10 pp for students with ID.
- Dress semi-formal Sunday best.
- Light Refreshments provided by Hosts. Soft Drinks, Water and Wine for a $1 Donation.
- Lighted parking immediately across street.
- Security provided