Welcome to your portal for dance information in the Greater Macon Area. Never Danced, Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Dancers in all styles are welcome at any and all functions being sponsored or hosted by the Greater Macon Chapter 6059 of USA Dance.
St. Joseph Catholic Church & the Greater Macon Chapter #6059 USA Dance Presents:
DANCES FOR FUN "Spring Fling " Friday, May 13, 2016 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Come join us for the Spring Fling and Dance for Fun at the Social Hall of St. Joseph's Church, 860 New Street side door entrance of church off Poplar Street, Macon.
- Dance to the live music of the popular and wonderful dance band "The Good Vibrations"
- Admission is $20 pp and $10 pp for students with ID
- Dress semi-formal Sunday best
- Light Refreshments and Water provided by Hosts. Soft Drinks for a $1 Donation
- Our dances are smoke free and alcohol free
- Lighted parking immediately across street
- Security provided